Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Holidays are fast approaching.

With the holidays fast approaching, its time for the Trade shows.  I have spent the last few months frantically getting ready for the Dickens Festivals in St. George and Salt Lake City, Utah.  I will be displaying and selling my Temple work.  I build all of my custom frames therefore, I have been working almost night and day to get things ready.  It will be a great show!  The atmosphere is set in 19th century London England. You will have a great shopping experience.  I hope to see you there.  I love the Holiday season.  Especially the Spirit that attends it.  I find that people are a little more receptive, kinder, gentler, and defiantly more loving to one another.  It's a wonderful time to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I hope that you will find yourself sharing those Christ like attributes with those around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment