Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Will Spring ever come?

Normally my peas are in the ground by this time of year.  Instead, as my sister-in-law put it "prepare for the ice age"  Is spring weather ever going to come?  When I think of spring weather I think of a few showers, not significant snow storms almost every other day.  One of my very favorite times to photograph is spring time.  Why? Because of all the fresh newness around me.  New birds singing a peaceful melody, new delicate blossoms on the trees, new deep emerald green grass sprouting, new deep purple pansies.  I could go on and on! I love this time of year.  This year however, has been a little interrupted with storms.  I can still look out my window and see the deep green grain growing.  Hooray for that!  I think that I am going to try and get my peas in the ground today. Cross your fingers that the ground will be workable.  I was able to get out to the Box Elder High school tennis matches yesterday.  Tennis is wonderful to shoot.  Your subject is relatively close to you and the action is non stop.  With a little blurring effect the players jump right off the print at you.  It's not as challenging as Basketball to capture great emotion filled photographs.  It was a lot of fun, especially as I watch my daughter explore new angles to shoot from and thoroughly enjoy photography as I do.  A great memory made today.  Get out and enjoy this terrific time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment