Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ready for Spring

I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring.  I am so ready for the newness of life that is evident all around us this time of year.   Plus I'm just a little bit stir crazy today.  I need to get out of the house.  The beauty of the mountains in spring is a wonderful sight.  I love the fresh deep color green almost like green fuzz that emerges out of the ground the first few days of March.  It brings a cleansing feeling to the earth.  This was takne in Nauvoo Illinois last spring.  I love this time of year because just like the earth I feel a fresh new start each spring.  I seem to see everything with new eyes.  A new appreciation for things all around me that I take for granted.  Enjoy this time of year.  Look all around you for Heavenly Father's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment